Saturday, February 02, 2008

What Were They Thinking: A Weekly Series...

I love spoting bizarre tattoos. Its a guilty pleasure. I must admit, there are times I seek out strange tattoos just for a good laugh. The sad part is, I have found so much material that "weird tattoos" can be a weekly topic, and I intend to make it a good one.

Since tomorrow is Superbowl Sunday, I started thinking about serious sports fans-- people who are so fanatical about their chosen sports teams or heroes that they would add a permanent souvenir to their body. For the first installment in my What Were They Thinking series, I have included my favorite weird sports tattoos...

This Washington Redskins fan has a list of Hall of Famers since 1932...


Alabama Crimson Tide Fan sporting a memorial to famous former coach Bear Bryant...


This Pittsburgh Steelers fan went with the montage approach...


This Mike Tyson fan found an alternative to "I'll never wash this autograph off my back!"

2 comments:

Christine M said...

I love the What Were They Thinking concept. All of these are pretty strange. Especially Mike Tyson. Can't wait to see more.

Michelle F said...

That takes some dedication.